Tacx Flow isn't working

Moderator: nzuraw

leannayoung5
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: United States of America

My smart trainer is all of a sudden not working. It connects to Zwift but when I go to do a ride it does not move on the screen. I've tried to calibrate it but that is not working as well. Same as Zwift. It shows up as connected but when I try calibration, I get the MPH screen but it's not moving at all. I've tried everything that's been suggested. Made sure it's warmed up, tire inflated properly, etc. Has anyone else had this problem?
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs

leannayoung5 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:36 pm My smart trainer is all of a sudden not working. It connects to Zwift but when I go to do a ride it does not move on the screen. I've tried to calibrate it but that is not working as well. Same as Zwift. It shows up as connected but when I try calibration, I get the MPH screen but it's not moving at all. I've tried everything that's been suggested. Made sure it's warmed up, tire inflated properly, etc. Has anyone else had this problem?
You mention Zwift twice. Have you tried other software?
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
leannayoung5
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

I have not, but the software I'm using shouldn't matter as it just won't calibrate at all. It says it's connected but the MPH screen never moves. Always stuck at 0.0MPH.
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs

leannayoung5 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:11 pm I have not, but the software I'm using shouldn't matter as it just won't calibrate at all. It says it's connected but the MPH screen never moves. Always stuck at 0.0MPH.
I would still try other software just to rule out it being a Zwift-specific problem. You can try TDA or one of the Garmin/Tacx mobile apps. For sure, I would try the Garmin/Tacx Training App, which would check the functioning of the brake. That app is used to do firmware updates (it is replacing the Utility App, which is being discontinued).

https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?faq=V ... PLDlEWKwk6
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA