Remember TTS4

Tacx Desktop Application for PC, IOS and Android

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Luelue wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:36 pm Haha, yes, I have a feeling I am being really stupid, I just cant figure it out why.
Nothing odd about my setup, win10, geforce 1080, cabled and wifi tested on different pc's, fullscreen/windowed same thing, all I get is that overview map
You said none of your buttons were working, so I do not think this is a GPS issue. It would appear to relate to keyboard functions.

I assume you also tried removing and reinstalling TDA.

Not sure what kind of keyboard you have, but if it is easy to test a wire keyboard, it might be worth the test.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
mcinner1
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Austria

If the problem still exists:
Today I had the same problem. No reaction of any keystroke of my laptop‘s keyboard.
I finally found out, that TDA app was not in focus! Another Window beneath the TDA was in focus and was the target of keystrokes.
Solution: one mouse click on TDA window brought back the right focus.
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

mcinner1 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:07 pm If the problem still exists:
Today I had the same problem. No reaction of any keystroke of my laptop‘s keyboard.
I finally found out, that TDA app was not in focus! Another Window beneath the TDA was in focus and was the target of keystrokes.
Solution: one mouse click on TDA window brought back the right focus.
I have never had that happen. I am using a wired USB keyboard and I do not run any other programs while operating TDA.

One thing you might also try is seeing if it makes any difference running TDA in full screen or windowed mode, which you can change in Settings. By default, it is full-screen mode.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
nzuraw
Team Manager
Team Manager
USER_FLAG: Australia

I have this too! Several times in fact.

However, it's because I Alt+Tab into my music player every time I want to skip a song and TTS is in full screen mode. The screen does not shift from TTS (TTS stays on screen) and I do not see my music app - but I can use the keyboard to replay, skip or change the volume of the song. But TTS is all I see on the screen. Until I ALT+Tab back into TTS, any key I press will only work in the music app, not TTS - despite TTS still being full-screen. Once I ALT+Tab, I can use the TTS keyboard functions again.
_______o
_____~\<,_
____(_)/ (_)
Train hard, ride easy
mcinner1
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Austria

Yes - thinking about it - this is what happened to me:
I wanted to enlarge the huds (Ctr+ <+>) but I taped on Alt instead of Ctr 😱