slope workout

Tacx Desktop Application for PC, IOS and Android

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

Willi
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Germany

Hi Riders,
I installed the windows desktop app some weeks ago but did not work with it up to today.
Currently it is not possible to save a newly created workout with "slope" in the TACX Desktop APP (Windows). In the Tacx Cloud (Firefox browser) it is possible to create and save a new slope workout. Furthermore, there is no synchronization of slope workouts between the desktop and the cloud. When you create a new workout with "power" it will work perfectly in both directions between the desktop and the cloud.

Is this a known problem ?
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

I just opened TDA and created and saved a slope workout. I clicked Create Workout in the Dashboard, clicked Slope, and after selecting what I wanted, it saved. It is not necessary to open the cloud account in the browser, but if I do, it also appears under Workouts. I ran the workout briefly in Demo mode and it appeared to work.

I believe they are making some changes allowing a switch to Garmin Connect/Garmin Express, so I don't know if this is having any affect. Currently, I login with my email address rather than Facebook, Google, or Apple.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
Willi
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

Today I tried it again (exactly the same way you do), also with my email, and it worked. I have no idea what the problem was. Thank you anyway.
Willi
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

After creating 3 slope workouts in the TDA, number 4 and 5 are not displayed in the TDA. Than I opened the Tacx Cloud and I can see number 4 and 5 there. This is strange. Than I deleted number 4 and 5 in the Tacx Cloud and suddenly the first 3 workouts in the TDA disappeared as well.

Who is programming such a thing ?
hpezelj
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Croatia

on tacx cloud I select CREATE WORKOUT and import my gpx file (I make it in RIDEWITHGPS, for example or import ride from STRAVA) and then mark that file as favorites on tacx cloud, then on tacx desktop app I select SELECT GPS on the left side of the screen and click on favorites inside it on the right side of the screen and that's where all the gpx files I imported appear. I hope it helped.
Hrvoje Pezelj
Zagreb, Croatia, Europe