Screen set up using TDA Movies with NEO 2T

Tacx Desktop Application for PC, IOS and Android

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

ROGER-PARKES
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

Is it possible to toggle off or otherwise remove the Map widget and On My Ride Widget ?
Occasionally I just want to enjoy the scenery as I can no longer cycle in the real world (too old :crybaby: )

Thanks for advice
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

In TDA, you can use numbers on the key pad to turn off various mini-screens (widgets). If you go to Settings - Key Bindings, it will tell which keys control which widgets. Using the key bindings, you can also change which key controls which widget.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
ROGER-PARKES
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your reply. This issue is now solved. My TDA Settings - Training screen, does not have a vertical scroll bar so thought there was no additional screen available until Tacx advisor gently reminded me of the center wheel on my mouse which enabled me to scroll the full screen . :nod:
Michael I recall you helped me solve some issues with my Fortius trainer back in 2007, good to know you still around, best wishes :thumbsup:

Roger
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

ROGER-PARKES wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:12 pm Hello Michael,

Thank you for your reply. This issue is now solved. My TDA Settings - Training screen, does not have a vertical scroll bar so thought there was no additional screen available until Tacx advisor gently reminded me of the center wheel on my mouse which enabled me to scroll the full screen . :nod:
Michael I recall you helped me solve some issues with my Fortius trainer back in 2007, good to know you still around, best wishes :thumbsup:

Roger
Ah, yes, the Fortius days. Tacx products have come a long ways since then. I have a Neo2T and really enjoy TDA. It is a great program compared to the older, clunky software.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA