TTS4 instal DVD

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

Suljan
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Czech Republic

Hello.
Does anyone have the latest DVD .For installing TTS4. I have a DVD from 2013 and I have a problem in WIN10. TTS does not release the brake. Unfortunately, the new site installation cannot be downloaded.I'd like to do a new installation while the license works. Can someone help me thank you
Alex Masalovich
Doper
Doper
USER_FLAG: Russia

The latest full installer is still available for download (4.95 GB):
http://tacx.com/support/TTS42300.zip
http://tacxdata.com/TTS/TTS42300.zip
Although, according to the new concept of our second administrator, direct links to zip files are not recommended for placement here. Not much freedom in this forum, alas.
Тренируйтесь много, отдыхайте ещё больше!
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Alex Masalovich wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:45 pm
Although, according to the new concept of our second administrator, direct links to zip files are not recommended for placement here. Not much freedom in this forum, alas.
I think you know that you are not accurately representing the objection to the link to the other file you posted. These latest links are to the Tacx website, which is a far different situation.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
Suljan
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Czech Republic

Thank you very much for your help Alex.
Alex Masalovich
Doper
Doper

mcorn wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:49 pm I think you know that you are not accurately representing the objection to the link to the other file you posted. These latest links are to the Tacx website, which is a far different situation.
I believe that the prohibitions should be clearly formalized and fixed in the rules of the forum at:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3
Currently, the forum rules do not prohibit placing direct links to zip files.
Currently, the forum rules do not prohibit the use of the phrase "boring sermon".
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs

Alex Masalovich wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:05 am I believe that the prohibitions should be clearly formalized and fixed in the rules of the forum at:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3
Not everything in the universe is defined by formal rules. This is partly why we have system administrators whose job is to make some judgments that they think are needed to protect users. Posting a link to a bat file that makes changes to a user's operating system without any explanation or description of what it is, how it works, or risks of use would raise a red flag for a lot of people. And arguably, the particular hack that you advocated is also illegal. I don't think you need a rule to exercise common sense.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
Alex Masalovich
Doper
Doper

mcorn wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:21 pm I don't think you need a rule to exercise common sense.
You and I have different common sense.
ms6073
12" Bike
12" Bike