tts3 server

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

atolunicus
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Cuba

Hello, it turns out that I have not connected my software for years and I have decided to do it now, I have reinstalled the original version tts 3.0 with my license without problems, now the problem comes that I cannot connect to the server. Could someone help me out and point me to a post to follow? thanks in advance.
ms6073
12" Bike
12" Bike
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Unfortunately Tacx ended all support for TTS at the beginning of the year and as of the first of March, the license servers have also been shutdown for good. So unless you want to start/join in a class action lawsuit for all the RLV's they sold 2-months prior to announcing the end of support, you are pretty much out of luck for any TTS activity that requires connecting to a Tacx server. That said, you should be able to ignore the server message and continue to use workouts and VR, but Multi-Player or any unactivated RLV's are no longer going to work.
atolunicus
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

thanks for answering, do you mean there is no way to run with a friend through tts 3?
Malfukt
Team Manager
Team Manager
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

atolunicus wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:44 pm thanks for answering, do you mean there is no way to run with a friend through tts 3?
Yes, correct.. there is no way to via internet.. can through LAN but never tried myself
Malcolm Armstrong.
United Kingdom
atolunicus
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

how? thanks
sgmack
First Bike with trainer wheels
First Bike with trainer wheels
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

Hi

Lan will not work as this option is totally dependant on the Tacx Servers being online

Cheers........Steve
ms6073
12" Bike
12" Bike
USER_FLAG: United States of America

atolunicus wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:22 pmhow? thanks
Not sure if this will work for TTS 3, but I would suggest you read the the last 4-5 posts of the LAN RACING FORTIUS MULTIPLAYER thread.