TTS 3 install

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

stuart4544
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

Hi, I have just found this forum and haven't searched through it yet, but hopefully someone can help or direct my to the correct thread. I want to get my Fortius going again but i cant run the software because i cant get a registration code. How did you do that now? I have installed the software, I have a serial number/code, but don't know what do do next. ANY help at all will be gratefully received.
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

stuart4544 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:27 pm Hi, I have just found this forum and haven't searched through it yet, but hopefully someone can help or direct my to the correct thread. I want to get my Fortius going again but i cant run the software because i cant get a registration code. How did you do that now? I have installed the software, I have a serial number/code, but don't know what do do next. ANY help at all will be gratefully received.
Sorry, but you are likely out of luck. TTS is a legacy product and is no longer supported. The license server needed to install and authorize TTS and TTS videos has been taken down for some time. Not much you can do at this point. Browse this forum. There are numerous discussions on this.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
ms6073
12" Bike
12" Bike
USER_FLAG: United States of America

stuart4544 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:27 pmI want to get my Fortius going again but i cant run the software because i cant get a registration code.
You might want to take a look at the TACX FORTIUS SOFTWARE page of the forums parent site.