Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

Pabloqc
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Canada

:D
Ask
Last edited by Pabloqc on Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
nzuraw
Team Manager
Team Manager
USER_FLAG: Australia

Alas sharing the serial number will not reactivate your license file. As the serial needs to talk to the 'Activation' server - which is no longer available.
_______o
_____~\<,_
____(_)/ (_)
Train hard, ride easy
MTB
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Netherlands

I had bought a complete bundle of Blue-Ray DVD's from Tacx and never registered them. No place on the HDD that time and I wondered what I could do with them. Bought them in 2019 as a complete climbing bundle from Tacx.
I put some effort in this matter:
1) You can ride them all with the latest version of Golden Cheetah. Difficult to set up and understand but now I really like the program. You can setup a lot to your own wishes
2) Good news :D :D :D : Some of the DVD's which have a special key can be installed and activated offline. It is not perfect. You get a message that the DVD is activated but the license is not permanently changed. So you can ride but have to do this routine each time you want to ride. No problem as the key can be copied from inside the TTS4 software
You take the same key on the DVD flap for registration and activation. I noticed it works for the both the 1956 and 2056 range.

Good luck in trying. Make first a backup of tts4.lic !!!! It works only only on the dedicated key for the specified dvd

MTB

PS: I don't give any key although I am very disappointed in the non support from Tacx. I can prove I have bought this DVD's but they won't give me offline activation keys. Shame on them. The software works perfectly under W10 64bits
MTB
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

Point 2 is referring to the original TTS4 4.23 b software
MTB
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

It is better. Although there is a screen asking for a activation key: Just press next and the ride will start.

MTB