Running in big trouble - can't activate TTS4

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

Wuzel
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Germany

The indoor training Season starts, i bring up my Vortex (1961) and - big problem - no activated TTS4 license, the (very) old bike training Laptop is missing (got a move these year :( )
The new TDA dosn't work with the vortex - same with 3party Software.
Only TTS brings support for the Vortex :rolleyes:
I Have many Video DVD's - it seems only one (T1956.66 - Elba) need activation too.

I tried the 'offline' mail activation thing - but it dont activate.

Wrote a mail to garmin support - but i have not realy hope ....

Any Ideas and Tipps?
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Lots of discussion about no longer being able to activate TTS. The Tacx activation servers were shut down a long time ago.

Look around the forum and you will find a lot of discussion. You can start here:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=243
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
Wuzel
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

Update:

A Member wrote me a PM with a link to another Board, with helpful information

TTS 4 works like a charm now, but no chance to activate the Video - the only 'new' Video with activation.
The other Videos are elder one - they don't need to be activated (what a big luck :D )

Support mail back and ask questions about Trainer (Serial Number etc.) and how many videos i have ...
Think next mail they offer me a voucher.

Brave new world - expensive, perfect working hardware died by stupid company politics.
I mean - its not a big deal to free abandoned software from protection .......
nzuraw
Team Manager
Team Manager
USER_FLAG: Australia

Wuzel wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:50 am A Member wrote me a PM with a link to another Board, with helpful information
If it's the board I think it is 'comrade', be careful there were a lot of trojan code snippets. It got filtered out by my work and my own virus software.
_______o
_____~\<,_
____(_)/ (_)
Train hard, ride easy
Wuzel
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

U where right - always be carefully by such experiments :thumbsup:
I use an old Laptop in a restricted network. Its a shame, that this is the only solution to fire up the trainer.

Support give me 20% Shop discount and 30day free use of the new Software.
Not relay a big deal.

Its a small Market and every customer count - **** up brave customers is not a good idea, in long term ;)
mickyduck
First Bike with trainer wheels
First Bike with trainer wheels
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

nzuraw wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:12 pm
Wuzel wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:50 am A Member wrote me a PM with a link to another Board, with helpful information
If it's the board I think it is 'comrade', be careful there were a lot of trojan code snippets. It got filtered out by my work and my own virus software.
I contacted the OP directly to enquire how he had sorted this ...... his solution has nothing to do with "Comrade Alex"