TTS 4 - 'Start Training' not available

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

steve.mcnamara
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

Hi,

I've got an issue with the software not allowing training to start.

The 'Start Training' is not becoming available (not highlighted) due to the steering column cable being disconnected. The cable is broken but I don't use the steering anyway.

Does anyone know how to bypass this?

Thanks

Steve
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

So, if you have a steering cable, you must be using an older USB-connected Fortius or Imagic trainer. I am a bit surprised that this would make any difference, but you can go into the Devices setting and remove this device to see if it helps.

When was the last time you used the trainer. I am assuming from your psot that the trainer has been working fine until recently and just stopped when the cable broke. If that is not the case, there may be something else going on.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
steve.mcnamara
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

Thanks for replying Michael.

It is a USB connected Fortius Multiplayer. I've had it for approx 10years. I last used it a few months ago. I've recently moved home and the steering cable connector has been damaged during the move.

I didn't realise that I could remove the device! I went into Setup | Device Manager and removed the steering column. It is now allowing me to 'Start Training' :biggrin:

Thanks very much again for replying :nod: :thumbsup: