How do you make Videos and TTS files run together

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

HazO
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

Luckily my TTS4 is still running in the latest updated version of Windows 10. As I say that another big Windows 10 update is queued for installation. I have lost one Tacx Video Amsterdam (the only one I own) as the software wants to be registered. Looking around this website (Lunicus) I found the ON_Ocean video and corresponding TTS file. The TTS software can be imported no problem. I placed the video within the Windows software (Program Data etc )in exactly the same way as my Bergen Voss which works but no luck with ON_Ocean. Within the TTS4 software I can look at the graph for the TTS file and then click on Video where it says the video cannot be found but you can browse to find it. It then replies the video file will not work. I would be grateful if anybody can help me with this. Thankyou
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

I hope the files and folders are named correctly as it is NO_Ocean not ON_Ocean.

I've never tried this video, so do not know if it works on my installation or not.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
nzuraw
Team Manager
Team Manager
USER_FLAG: Australia

Definitely works.

1. The TTS file must live in C:\ProgramData\Tacx\TrainerSoftware\TTS4\Trainings\RLV
2. The AVI file can be anywhere on your hard drive
3. Open TTS and select the RLV from the RLV list
4. You will notice that the video preview is not shown (video Preview tab), this is because the RLV video cannot be found, click on the button in the video preview box and navigate to the folder you copied the RLV video file to, e.g. "C:\TacxRLV\NO_Ocean Road"
5. Once selected click 'OK', the video preview box should show a picture of the video
6. Now, go forth and cycle...
_______o
_____~\<,_
____(_)/ (_)
Train hard, ride easy