Race myself in VR crtierium

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

mickyduck
First Bike with trainer wheels
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

No sweat if not BUT

Been a while since I rode against myself on a VR ride it used to work without issue just select myself and off I go.

First time yesterday I tried one of the VR criterium.. well beaten by the TACX bot riders as expected .

Today rode the same criterium again but when selecting an opponent my saved ride from yesterday was not available to load (it is there when looking at recent activities). Finished today's ride and decided to set it up to "test" ride. In opponents I am still not there.. I can select TACX Bots at various levels.

Does this option work these days or did it go when Bikenet was switched off. Did it ever work with the criterium option?

Im recovering from a chest issue so it would be perfect to pace myself against previous rides instead of getting lapped by the bots.

I know all about the lack of support , its old software and hardware but I'm an old man on an old bike so its fine for me LOL
mickyduck
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

I will answer my own question

Chasing myself does still work if I select a VR route that I have previously ridden (up to 9 versions of myself) but still no option to use this feature in the criterium