TTS RLV's closeout - is this another nail in the coffin?

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

ms6073
12" Bike
12" Bike
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Got the message imaged below in an email from Tacx. Based on the content in the linked site, looks like the RLV collection is being offered at discounted prices, albeit with no support pretty soon.

* Edit : Decided to finally take the plunge into the RLV world and purchased the Arizona and Majorca RLV's.

mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

You could actually argue that they took a nail out of the coffin by offering these for sale.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
Cycling2011
14" Bike
14" Bike
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

mcorn wrote:You could actually argue that they took a nail out of the coffin by offering these for sale.
I hope you are correct here,Mike.I have every RLV made since 2009.TTS4 works perfect on my PC and I do still
plan to use this software for IM and videos not in TDA ;)
David Rowden.
Hull,United Kingdom.
Malfukt
Team Manager
Team Manager
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

Yes think we all got the email, still have TTS on PC but rarely use now (not a lot of spare time to what with testing TDA TTA using TCA :roll: :lol: ) also not fussed on streaming video idea (prefer to know have copy of film dowloaded or disc) then one less chink in the armour of getting a ride to complete.. so hopefully TTS works for a long time to come without parts of it stopping working (TCA tablet app with downloaded films particularly like convenience of but GPS has gone and ability use films from memory card) this is where Tacx fails when features have grown to love disappear as they sideline software, if you purchased discs/downloaded films and invested fair bit of cash to see it slowly eroded away.
Malcolm Armstrong.
United Kingdom
BerthaVision
12" Bike
12" Bike
USER_FLAG: Belgium

Tacx really wanted to pull the shop a year ago, I'm happy we managed to keep it going this long as TDA would not have had any new rides without it. It does cause confusion though & a fair bit of support issues that probably cost Tacx more then the sales make.