how to get TTS4 and FortiusAnt to coexist?

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

Mendonca
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Canada

Forgive me if I have put this in the wrong place,

Hardware setup:
Windows 10 Pro desktop system successfully running TTS4 for years. T1930 Tacx Fortius package, T1941 Motor Brake and T1932 Head Unit.

Solution Sought:
Looking to add the ability to use TDA with/through FortiusAnt

Issue:
When I install the libusb-win32 drive it removes the Jungo VR-interface driver and makes TTS4 unusable as it can't find the driver. I do not intend on having TTS4 and FortiusAnt running at the same time.

I have looked everywhere and have found some reference to this being possible and I have followed the instruction in the FortiusAnt manual but it only lays out the process for uninstalling the Jungo driver. When I install the libusb-win32 drive it removes the Jungo VR-interface driver and makes TTS4 unusable as it can't find the driver. Anyone who has done this and or knows where to point me, I would be very grateful!

Thanks in advance!
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Sounds like you will have to uninstall the wrong driver and reinstall the right driver each time you change the program you are using. This is very awkward, but you might not have any choice. Perhaps you could set up different profiles or even a separate partition with an OS in Windows to accommodate this situation.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
Mendonca
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Canada

Hi Michael,

Yes, I have found the only thing that can be done is updating the driver each time I want to witch between TTS4 and Fortius. Thanks for the suggestion!
mickyduck
First Bike with trainer wheels
First Bike with trainer wheels
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

From the FortiusANT GitHub

A third option is to run TTS through FortiusANT. Leave the libusb drivers in place. Start FortiusANT first, then TTS. In TTS, scan for new hardware, FortiusANT should show up as a Tacx NEO.

No idea if this works but easy enough for you to try?