Big Thanks

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

Scoobster
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Netherlands

I would like to thank you for sharing how to get tts4 working on a new computer :thumbsup:

There is only still one problem.
The reason I bought a new computer is because the software isn't always "talking" with the magnetic brake.
Sometimes when there is no slope the brake is still activated, and (also somtimes) after a few minutes it starts reacting to the training.

Like i said, I bought this computer especialy for the tacx I-flow, because I thought my older system wasn't good enough.
In this forum I can't find anything about this problem, also is there noting to be found online.

Does anyone knows this problem and how to fix it?

I have updated to 4.23
pc 8gig mem, 3.2ghz (4core)

Again, big thanks for info on (your) site :)

scoob
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Could you supply the model numbers of the brake and the handlebar unit.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
Scoobster
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

Hi Michael,

On the handelbar T1932 Fortius, PD 1233, Sn 321214847
On the brake Flow Multipplayer Type T1901

I hope this is the info you needed

regards Scoob
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs

Sounds like you are losing a connection to your PC. It could be a problem with either the T1932 or brake. The T1932 has 3 LED's as I recall. Solid yellow indicates power to the T1932 and flashing green indicates there is data communication. Are both of these working? If one or both stops, then there is likely a problem with the T1932 or the USB cable or the software driver.

If the T1932 is working, then it could be the cable between the T1932 and the brake or the brake itself.

I doing all of this from a fairly distant memory as I have not played with this model in quite a few years (but it is still one of the my favorite Tacx units).
Michael Corn
Scoobster
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

There are indeed 3 led's on de handelbar device, solid jellow, sollid green and flassing red (heartrate)
During exercise the led's stay solid all the time. (except heartrate ofcourse)

The weird thing is that it sometimes works and sometimes not, it's kindda frustrating.

I used to think it was because TTS4 ran on a older pc, but the new one should be more than qualified to run this software.

Did I already mention that ist's installed on a x64 win7 edition?

thanks for helping
Scoob
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs

Scoobster wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:12 pm
The weird thing is that it sometimes works and sometimes not, it's kindda frustrating.
If you mean the LED's do not go off, but the brake itself is intermittent, that narrows it down to either the cable between the headset and the brake or the brake itself.

The cable looks like a telephone cable, but it is wired differently (straight though rather than twisted). You could check or clean all the connectors with alcohol, but chances are that is not the problem. Be sure it is properly clicked in place.

Sometimes the Flow brake goes bad if it is very old. Either a solid state component or an aging capacitor can create a problem.

Not much else I can think of.
Michael Corn