TTS 2.0.5 Script Error during activation

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

adygreen
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

Hi All,

I'm a complete novice to this so please excuse my daft questions. However during lockdown I purchased a Bushido non-smart trainer 2nd hand and that was fine for a while. I quickly got into indoor training and thought the purchase of the TTS software would help go to the next level. I managed to get hold of a new (old stock) TTS 2.0.5 on CD with licence code. I’ve installed the software on a laptop running win10 and it installed ok. However when inputting the licence number it comes up with a script error and won’t verify the licence code.

I’m not even able to trial the software for the 10 days as it keeps shutting itself down.

Please could anyone advise what I need to do to get it up and running. I have a Tacx Bushido 1981 non-smart and want the added training features of TTS.

Thanks in advance.
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Sorry, but the activation servers were taken down a long time ago (more than a year), so you can no longer activate any version of TTS online regardless of whether you have a valid code. And as far as TTS2 is concerned, it may be that the servers were taken down even longer ago. TTS2 is over 10 years old. It was superseded by TTS3 and TTS4, which are also considered obsolete, although there are some determined troopers who do their best to keep it going. If you search this forum, you will find a lot of discussion in getting and/or keeping TTS4 activated. Very little discussion of TTS2. At its best, TTS2 was not a very good product and more of a beta project.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA