Wich trainers work with tts?

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

jackB
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Netherlands

I use a fortius for some years now but it seems my neighbours know about it. They hear it . And
i don't want anyone to suffer of my cycling .

now it seems there are more silent trainers ( not hard because the fortius is pretty loud) but
i do enjoy my videos and don't need swift or such . Are there any other trainers
i can use with tts 4 and the rlv that are less disturbing for the neigbours?
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

The older trainers work with TTS. Not sure any of them are going to be a lot quieter than your Fortius unless the Fortius is particularly noisy due to age and wear. However, the Imagic is somewhat quieter than the Fortius but you might have trouble finding one.

The newer trainers like the Neo are quieter. You use those with TDA or other third party software rather than TTS.

Have you tried a sound deadening mat on the floor with your Fortius. You might have to do some experimenting.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
jackB
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Netherlands

Well , so the trainer is on silent blocks , the black tacx mat , floor panels .under floor mats and industrial rubber mats so I could say I did some experiments.
It has gained some height too. :biggrin:
frankhertz
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Canada

Hello,
Just FYI, I have successfully used both the Neo (first generation) and a Vortex Smart with TTS 4. Although I mainly use the TDA or Zwift, I keep TTS 4 as my back up system.
I hope this helps.
Harry