Issue with TTS4 and RLV

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

Landmine Pete
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Belgium

Hello everyone

I have this strange thing with TTS4 and films. I downloaded the TTS files for my old films. Tour of Flanders works fine. Milan San Remo keeps loading forever. The Melbourne bike ride I got from a user download loads, but when I start pedaling the Fortius drive goes every which way, I can't get it up to speed and it brakes randomly. I assume this is TTS file related ? The avi is just an avi ? Tips welcome. Thanks, Peter
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

If some of your films work without any problems, it is likely your TTS installation is okay and there is a defect of some kind in the TTS control file. Very hard to diagnose or correct this other than by getting a proper file.

With regard to the Melbourne ride, one thing I noticed in TTS with some of third-party videos is they would not run from the beginning properly, but if I created a shorter course that began about a tenth of a kilometer/mile from the start, it would work okay. So, I would give this a try on Melbourne.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
Landmine Pete
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

Thank you, I will try this.

Peter
Landmine Pete
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

I tried shortenign the ride, but the brake still goes haywire. I found a post from a commercial RLV producer that states that if this occurs you should contact them for another TTS file, so I'm guessing it's a production tool issue.

The problem with the Milan-San Remo seems to occur only witht he earlier versin of M-SR. The later release works without issue.
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

As I recall, I downloaded the Melbourne ride and tried it without any problem, but that was some time ago.

Did you download the TTS file for the old version of MSR from this location on this website (T1956.08) or another location:

https://lunicus.org/tacx-trainers/old-rlv-tts-files/

It is possible that your MSR video file has a problem rather than the TTS file.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA