Driver problem with TTS4

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

yan
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

Hi Ive been using TTS4 with no issues, but for some reason it wont connect to the motor/cadence using the Fortius T1942 head unit?
Ive tried reinstalling the drivers using TTS4driver setup app which executed with no issues but still get a red cross on both the motor/cadence in TTS4.
Then tried to reset TTS4 using the support tool. This has now removed both the motor/cadence devices from the installed devices and when it rescans nothing is found? Ive included this screen from TTS4. Also included a snip of the installed MS drivers when the the USB from the T1942 head unit is connected.

Ive tested the motor/cadence by connecting the usb to another laptop and all seems fine, so seems to look like a driver issue on the laptop.

Any help most appreciated...
Thanks
Attachments
TTS4_lun_drv.JPG
TTS4_lun_drv.JPG (28.05 KiB) Viewed 9355 times
yan
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

Also tried installing the Fortius Jungo drivers with and without the Fortius USB connected and that hasnt made any difference.

Any other ideas would be most appreciated..
Thanks
yan
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

Does anyone know how to get the TTS4 s/w to see my T1942 head unit and the T1941 mtr unit?
The device tool seems to just be looking for ANT connected devices and mine are just USB connected?

Thanks
Attachments
TTS4_lun_setup.JPG
TTS4_lun_setup.JPG (89 KiB) Viewed 9322 times
yan
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

Just wondered if anyway could help with this as I'd desperately like to get TTS4 working again.
Thanks
nzuraw
Team Manager
Team Manager
USER_FLAG: Australia

Hmm... Personally I would uninstall TTS4 (make sure you keep your .lic license file or you will be uber-stuffed), then uninstall any drivers in device manager. Then clean the registry - make sure you make a back up of the registry too - and only remove entries assosociated with 'Tacx' and 'Fortius' (think there was one more, but can't remember at the moment). Reboot and reinstall TTS4 (move back the .lic file after installation).
_______o
_____~\<,_
____(_)/ (_)
Train hard, ride easy
LuanLi
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Switzerland

I am pretty sure you started Scan Mode (on your Screenshot TTS4 is not in Scan Mode)
I have an old iFlow that needed a few more attempts to get connected.

I removed all cables and plugged them in again,
started Scan again and then I did a little cycling.
After a short time mit brake and control unit had been available, a little mor patience was necessary to get my HR and Cadence Sensor via ANT+ USB connected.

Good luck.