TTS Dordogne

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

Landmine Pete
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Belgium

The TTS file for the Dordogne RLV is conspicuously absent from the list of available RLVs. Is this a mere oversight or does it not exist ? If the latter, could someone point me to a resource on how to make it? Thanks,

Pete
MTB
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Netherlands

Hello Pete,

I could mail you this one. Normally the size is 200-300 kB so no issues

MTB
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Landmine Pete wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:49 am The TTS file for the Dordogne RLV is conspicuously absent from the list of available RLVs. Is this a mere oversight or does it not exist ? If the latter, could someone point me to a resource on how to make it? Thanks,

Pete
Not quite sure what list you are referring to. If you mean the list of TTS files on another portion of this website, that list is only for were produced for the older Fortius software before the TTS application was released.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
Landmine Pete
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

MTB wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 8:55 am Hello Pete,

I could mail you this one. Normally the size is 200-300 kB so no issues

MTB
I would very much appreciate that. I shall try to send you my email in a PM.

Peter
Landmine Pete
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

mcorn wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:34 pm
Landmine Pete wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:49 am The TTS file for the Dordogne RLV is conspicuously absent from the list of available RLVs. Is this a mere oversight or does it not exist ? If the latter, could someone point me to a resource on how to make it? Thanks,

Pete
Not quite sure what list you are referring to. If you mean the list of TTS files on another portion of this website, that list is only for were produced for the older Fortius software before the TTS application was released.
I'm on about the TTS files in the 'old-rlv-tts-files' section. Thusfar I have gotten TTS files for most of my old RLV videos. As the Dordogne is a T1956.XX (55, I think) number I half expected it to be there.

Pete