TTS4 update files

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

audunth
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Norway

Hi,

Is there any of you who still has all the TTS4 update patches? From 4.10 all the way to 4.23?
Regards,
Audun

----------------------------------

Oslo, Norway
Tacx Neo 2T
Tacx Antares
Windows 10, Android, Garmin Fenix 5, Garmin Edge 520 Plus
Scott Speedster S30 2011 Road Bike
Scott Scale 30 26" MTB
Hansi
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Denmark

https://lunicus.org/tacx-trainers/tacx- ... oftware-4/

I know it's a little bit overdued, but here is a link to the update files :rolleyes:
audunth
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

I checked that page before I wrote the topic. What I need is all the updates from 4.10 to 4.23. Since the TTS software never included all updates in one file, that would mean 4.11, 4.12, 4.13 etc. all the way to 4.23.

I want to avoid reinstalling the full 4.23 version.

So again, does anyone still have ALL the icremental update files?
Regards,
Audun

Oslo, Norway
Tacx Neo 2T
Tacx Antares
Scott Scale 30 26" MTB
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

audunth wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:19 am I checked that page before I wrote the topic. What I need is all the updates from 4.10 to 4.23. Since the TTS software never included all updates in one file, that would mean 4.11, 4.12, 4.13 etc. all the way to 4.23.

I want to avoid reinstalling the full 4.23 version.

So again, does anyone still have ALL the icremental update files?
As I recall, you are talking about quite a few files, many of which are quite lengthy. Any reason not to just reinstall using 4.23 and 4.23.1, which could be a lot faster.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
audunth
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

Hi, Michael!

Only the fear of not doing everything correctly and ending up with a forever lost TTS4 because I forgot to backup some file or something.

If I just install the full TTS 4.23 over my current 4.10 without uninstalling first, will all settings and licence be kept? Or will all be reset?
Regards,
Audun

Oslo, Norway
Tacx Neo 2T
Tacx Antares
Scott Scale 30 26" MTB
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

audunth wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:54 pm Hi, Michael!

Only the fear of not doing everything correctly and ending up with a forever lost TTS4 because I forgot to backup some file or something.

If I just install the full TTS 4.23 over my current 4.10 without uninstalling first, will all settings and licence be kept? Or will all be reset?
I am not sure if 4.23 will install incrementally over 4.10. 4.23 is mostly intended as a fresh new install, but if your try, it might remove 4.10 first. I am not sure if it does a removal and a new install whether it will preserve your old stuff.

From everything I hear, the steps outlined for saving the license information do in fact work: https://lunicus.org/tacx-trainers/tacx- ... oftware-4/

If you are worried, you can save a full image backup of your hard drive and then restore if the license information is lost. Or you can make a copy of your TTS directories (both in program files and data files) and use that to recover a fully-intact installation. The key file in all of this is the file named "tts4.lic" (or "tts4b.lic") in C:\ProgramData\Tacx\TrainerSoftware\TTS4. All the license authorization information is embedded in this. But if you do a fresh install and your old settings are not preserved, you may have to reinstall videos, which can be a lengthy process.

In many ways, TTS just turned into one big irritating piece of software that was very cumbersome and a lot of work to manage. I am glad to be done with it.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
MTB
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Netherlands

Hi,

As I have mailed you:
I have al the separate updates from 4.12 till 4.23 and the installation CD 4.16 They are on my server.
If you have saved your tts.lic file: What can go wrong ??? to use the all in one installation to 4.23
Have done 20 to 25 rebuilds from scratch with the all in one installation exe on different PC's No problems ever with the installation. It only takes some time :crybaby:

MTB