TTS4 lost link to videos

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

crimsonhobbit
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

Hi, I have TTS4 4.23.1 installed on my Win10PC. About 2 years ago, I transferred it from a previous PC and I'm sure I followed all the advice to do this. I haven't actually used TTS4 since the transfer. Now I've come to actually run a video, in this case 'Hell of the North' for which I have the DVD, it won't play in the video preview window and when I 'Start Training' I just get an endless 'Initialising' circle on the screen and nothing happens.
I uninstalled the Video, re-installed it and now it's disappeared from my list of videos. The DVD install installed the .avi and .tts files into C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Tacx\TTS\RLV. When I copied the .tts file into C:\ProgramData\Tacx\TrainerSoftware\TTS4\Trainings\RLV and restarted TTS4, the Hell of the North - France video re-appeared in my list. However, the video still won't play in the preview window and I still get the continuous 'Initialising' circle.

The other demo videos are in the list and their videos are in C:\ProgramData\Tacx\TrainerSoftware\Videos but they don't play either.

It's as if TTS4 can't work out where the videos are.

Everything in the License Info window looks fine, there's a green tick against Code 04 and in Modules, the T1990.04 Tacx Training Software 4 is (Activation(Done))

Any advice on how to get these videos to show in the preview window and actually play would be much appreciated.
MTB
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Netherlands

Sometimes you have to browse to the exact installation location of the video in the preview screen and there are some RLV's with have some name issues. You can see the exact wanted name by TTS4 when selection and you get a message

MTB
crimsonhobbit
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

Well, I couldn't get the videos to work so gave up. Then came Windows 11 and after updating, it all started working! I don't know what the Win 11 update process did but it's ok now.