Tts4 stops after 30 minutes

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

Wkndboy
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Greece

After having my computer idle for a long time I reconnected everything it seemed to be running fine however after about 30 minutes of riding an RLV the video keeps playing however all the feedback stops. The video keeps playing but all the parameters are frozen. Heart rate, slope, time, distance etc are all stuck and the trainer no longer reacts. If i close and restart the program it will work for about 30 minutes again and repeat the same crash.
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Wkndboy wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:46 am After having my computer idle for a long time I reconnected everything it seemed to be running fine however after about 30 minutes of riding an RLV the video keeps playing however all the feedback stops. The video keeps playing but all the parameters are frozen. Heart rate, slope, time, distance etc are all stuck and the trainer no longer reacts. If i close and restart the program it will work for about 30 minutes again and repeat the same crash.
Sometimes there are too many saved rides and the software or your PC can't handle it all. One suggestion can be found on another part of this website (look at "My TTS4 gets stuck at startup.")

https://lunicus.org/tacx-trainers/tacx- ... oftware-4/

If that does not help, you can turn on the Windows Performance Monitor found in Task Manager to see if your PC is running out of CPU, memory, or video resources.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
Wkndboy
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Greece

Thanks Michael Corn. I had seen that post and tried the suggested actions to no avail. However i think i have solved my issue. I had noticed that my date and time were no longer accurate after the computer was turned off and back on so i replaced the cmos battery on the board and reset the time and date in bios. This seems to have solved the issue. I just finished a full ride with no issues. I hope this is a permanent fix.
Thanks for your suggestions.
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Wkndboy wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:12 pm Thanks Michael Corn. I had seen that post and tried the suggested actions to no avail. However i think i have solved my issue. I had noticed that my date and time were no longer accurate after the computer was turned off and back on so i replaced the cmos battery on the board and reset the time and date in bios. This seems to have solved the issue. I just finished a full ride with no issues. I hope this is a permanent fix.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Loss of CMOS memory might cause a number of problems. There might be other settings that you have lost in CMOS that could cause performance problems as well. Often the default CMOS setting is for CPU power saving on, which can degrade PC performance in some cases. Default settings also allow USB to be turned off for power saving and it is possible that could cause a problem. If you have onboard video, CMOS can control how much memory is allocated to video.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA