TTS3.13.0 migration from old laptop to ... desktop

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

MrMitali
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Netherlands

Hi Everyone,

I'm one of those fickle TTS3/T1932 users that at long last needs to migrate the old system (laptop) to a new machine (any).
I have ALL the original software AND a license code/key (not a "magic" key I guess), have it all saved off on my NAS.

Renamed my new computer with the "old" name, reinstalled, copied, added drivers ... all information, all my rides
ARE successfully moved over, BUT ... for the life of me, can't invoke the Full Version (demo only) and the USB won't
recognize the brake unit (or the handle bars / interface) ... can you point me in the right direction as to how to solve this?

Should I try to continue to muck around with TTS3, IS there a 'magic fix'?
Suzy
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Hungary

Hi,

What Windows are you using?
MrMitali
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

Hello Suzy,

I'm on Windows 10 Pro / 22H2. Build 19045.4123. Installation of TACX software runs "normally", but gets halted at the ANT/USB driver install:
INF files are not accessible. So I've by-passed this by temporarily by-passing the Driver Signature. Then ANT/USB seems to install and rest
follows
Suzy
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

Hello,

It might be a good idea to upgrade to TTS4 as no new drivers have been released for TTS3 for Windows 10.
Suzy
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

I wrote in a private message.
MrMitali
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

Ouch ... I mean I have legal copies of TTS2 and TTS3, but no TTS4 ... so if I'm not able to 'fix' TTS3, I'm dead in the water?
Suzy
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

Your problem can be solved by installing not the entire TTS4, but only the drivers from TTS4. See PM.