TTS File import in Rouvy Software

Information, tips and fun all about Rouvy software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

Bonifazius
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Germany

Hello,

I am Sascha from Germany and new in this Forum. Had a Tacx Fortius and now a Flux Smart. Try to find out if it is possible to use my hundreds of TTS Routs but no software (TDA, Swift,...) can import. Yesterday i tried Rouvy software and there is a import function for tts, pgmf, rlv. And it is working fine. Tried a original Tacx film, a film from Reallifevideo and a self made film from former Route4u.dk site. All working fine.
I hope that some of your guys also try the software and give some Feedback and your experience.
I am working with the latest Win10 Version, no additional Software on it (of course TDA, Swift).

Happy riding
Sascha
wilf
First Bike with trainer wheels
First Bike with trainer wheels

Hallo Sascha,

thank you for the tipp.

I tried it but unfortunately it didn't work with Tacx licenced RLV. The software was looking for the authorisation server which is switched of.

But all other should work.

Season's greetings from Hamburg

wilf
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Yes, I think you would have to use the older RLV videos where the pgmf and rlv control files were not encrypted. Fairly early in TTS, they started encrypting the control files. Unfortunately, the encrypted files had much higher video quality compared to the earlier ones. I think there were only about 15 of the later high quality files that were not encrypted.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
Bonifazius
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

mcorn wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:05 am Yes, I think you would have to use the older RLV videos where the pgmf and rlv control files were not encrypted. Fairly early in TTS, they started encrypting the control files. Unfortunately, the encrypted files had much higher video quality compared to the earlier ones. I think there were only about 15 of the later high quality files that were not encrypted.
Looks like you are 100% right. Tried 5 differnt videos from TACX, the old one running fine until 1956.32. The next i have is Elba and Ironman Kona and here they ask for the key. Of course i have them but after entering the key nothing happens. The Videos from Reallifevideo, Route4u, Alucard,.... running fine.

Sascha
ms6073
12" Bike
12" Bike
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Bringing this back to the top as I am curious if importing RLV's will work while Tacx has the license server's turned back on?