TDA alternatives

Tacx Desktop Application for PC, IOS and Android

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

kostya416
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Canada

mcorn wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:48 pm...My wife and I rode tandems extensively for 30 years until we got too old for the streets and highways...
Hi Mike. At 59 I probably younger than yourself. Still ride Canondale Tandem 2 with my wife weather permitting. Never on a trainer though.
ATENEA
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
Location: In the mountains @ 5,000' when not by the sea in Mallorca or France
USER_FLAG: Spain

Like I said a few days ago, « I don’t know where this post/thread will take us »! But it sure is taking us places! With a lot of energy!
Tacx Genius (non-smart), Tacx Bushido, Tacx Neo 2T
Garmin Edge 1000, Garmin Fenix 6S Pro
Windows 10
Cycling2011
14" Bike
14" Bike
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

ATENEA wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:11 am Like I said a few days ago, « I don’t know where this post/thread will take us »! But it sure is taking us places! With a lot of energy!
Nasty places and to much energy :)
David Rowden.
Hull,United Kingdom.
Martin
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Netherlands

Garmin shares are doing very well last months....
Alex Masalovich
Doper
Doper
USER_FLAG: Russia

Martin wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:16 pm Garmin shares are doing very well last months....
Yes.

https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/grmn
Тренируйтесь много, отдыхайте ещё больше!
BerthaVision
12" Bike
12" Bike
USER_FLAG: Belgium

hmm that sudden increase is probably Mike buying into those Garmin shares....this is proof!!!
Malfukt
Team Manager
Team Manager
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

BerthaVision wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:29 pm hmm that sudden increase is probably Mike buying into those Garmin shares....this is proof!!!
Yes unquestionable categorical proof.. much deserved after 10 plus years of helping users of all forms of Tacx on original (Tacx USER forum) he was obviously doing it to forward his devilish plan to subvert Tacx/Fortius/TTS users to his own ends.. leading them astray by giving them alternatives and opinions and pushing those biased opinions down peoples throats in a bullying manner :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Mike (mcorn) for your years of devotion and advise/help over the years... some of us do know better.
Malcolm Armstrong.
United Kingdom
Alex Masalovich
Doper
Doper
USER_FLAG: Russia

mcorn wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:48 pm I am a beta tester because I have an interest in the subject (been doing it for 15 years) and I have the time. It is a hobby where I get a few freebies once in a while.
Thank you for your frankness. Perhaps that is why you show unlimited loyalty to Garmin. You are ready to justify any, even the most outrageous decision of this company. What about conflict of interest? This is just for your specialty.
Тренируйтесь много, отдыхайте ещё больше!
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Alex-

You simply are engaging in a typical disinformation campaign of someone who cannot make sensible or fact-based arguments in support of a position. Instead, you choose to attack and demonize your opponent by propagating untruths and invented stories. We have already seen far too much of this in the world. It is one of the very dark sides of the Internet. Please take it elsewhere. Do not bring it here. We do not need it.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
nzuraw
Team Manager
Team Manager
USER_FLAG: Australia

Guys, remember we are all on this forum to discuss, swap information and general chat about Tacx trainers and software (in its many guises), not have political debates, taunting or bullying. While you may not feel it amounts to bullying or inflammatory content, others who visit this forum may.

The moderators are all volunteers and dedicate a lot of their time and effort to maintain harmony on this forum - however, they can and will (with my support) warn and ban individuals who upset the harmony.

Our Forum Guidelines state
-Personal Attacks
In order to maintain a positive atmosphere, no personal attacks or insults will be tolerated. While discussions may become heated, it is not an excuse to resort to attacks or insults. There is a difference between a passionate, respectful discussion and one that delves into personal matters. Think of it as debating issues, not individuals. When the line is crossed, the discussion may be closed by the moderation team. Violators will be warned and potentially banned.
_______o
_____~\<,_
____(_)/ (_)
Train hard, ride easy
BerthaVision
12" Bike
12" Bike
USER_FLAG: Belgium

Come on Alex we all have known you for years on the Tacx forum & I for one put you on par with anyone else for being a asset to it. I don’t think Mike has defended what Garmin or Tacx have done with TTS4s customers.